Sunday, October 10, 2010

Super Swede

I stopped into a Swedish import store the other day while I was killing time before meeting up with some friends for bingo (I really know how to have a good time). This is what I came out with, though I think I probably could have bought up the whole store if I wasn't saving my money for bingo cards. In particular was an adorable dala horse serving tray that I had a really hard time passing up, as well as some pretty dishtowels and expensive lace yardage. Totally would have gone back everything if I had won big money. Next time!


Clockwise: licorice mints, an advent candle, note pad, guest soap and a wooden dala magnet. Score!

1 comment:

  1. want that advent candle!!

    hmm i wonder if there are any swedish stores 'round here...

    ReplyDelete